OPEN A MAHS VENDOR SHOP
Sell alongside exciting independent indigenous African brands and stores, all curated by MAHS Market Hub. Register your interest below:
We will provide you with a dashboard to manage your stock and inventory entirely by yourself. You can also assign staff accounts if you have a shop assistant(s).
Please direct all your sales enquiries and requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sell to MAHS’ audience
- A personal Account Manager dedicated to guiding your boutique to success
- An editable boutique storefront to tailor your boutique to your brand
- Editorial coverage across our website, social media channels and newsletters.
- No Admin Fees (Introductory Offer)
- You’ll pay 20% commission when you make a sale
- Boutiques should stock 5-10 styles at all times
- Your product images must be up to standard before you open your boutique.
- To make the process as seamless as possible, please take professional pictures of your products (500×500 OR 250×250). Create an excel file with the following columns:-
– Product name as you want it to appear on the website
– Product description
– Product price
– Product variations (that is, colour, sizes etc)
- MAHS has the right to approve or disapprove if images do not meet our standards. You can login to your vendor dashboard and manage your inventory P.S. Product Image should already be re-named to align with what exists on the excel file. Products with different colours should be uploaded/sent across as well, that is, if a shoe exists in 4 different colours, all the images of the shoes in the different colours must be uploaded/sent across.
We currently cater for the following categories:
Beauty and Make up
- Hair Extensions & Wigs
- Make-Up products